Unfortunately, you can’t use a prepaid card to register for UTU, as it’s a major privacy concern. We need to be able to verify your identification and prepaid cards don’t let us do that.
Articles in this section
- What are the Cards I can use to enable UTUCashBack?
- How do I add or delete a credit or debit card?
- How many credit or debit cards can I add to my UTU App?
- Can I add cards from all parts of the world and use UTU?
- Can I use a prepaid card to use UTU?
- Why does UTU need my credit or debit card to be registered with my UTU?
- What if I wish to switch my current default Account/Cashback card after I have redeemed my UTU Points?
- Why do I need my Visa & MasterCard cards to be verified by Visa and SecureCode?
- Why isn’t my card verified?