That’s simple – Just redeem a minimum of 1000 UTU Thai or Traveler Points whenever you see a pop-up to redeem. You can also save your UTU Points to redeem them as cash back in one go.
Articles in this section
- What is UTUCashBack?
- What is a cash back card?
- What is a cash back default card?
- How do I redeem for UTUCashBack?
- What is the difference between ‘redeem’ and ‘cash back’ terms?
- How many UTU Points do I need to redeem to process a UTUCashBack?
- Can anyone in the world get a UTUCashBack?
- As a tourist in Thailand, can I get a UTUCashBack?
- I redeemed my UTU Points but did not receive my UTUCashBack on my statement?
- How long does it take UTU to process my UTUCashBack?