We want to prevent any unauthorized usage of your credit or debit cards. So, we need a one-time verification from you, by entering the password sent to your mobile number. This ensures that we recognize that you're the cardholder and registered user.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't UTU remember my login details?
- How do I change my Account information?
- My UTU has frozen and I cannot access my Account. What do I do?
- How do I change my UTU password?
- I forgot my UTU password. What do I do?
- I'm back in my home country and forgot to redeem for cash back within Thailand. What do I do?
- Why does UTU need my credit or debit card to be verified?