Yes, you can. As long as your credit or debit cards are registered to UTU and you have selected one as your default cash back card, we will process your UTUCashBack to that card, no matter which card you use at point of purchase.
Articles in this section
- What if I leave my smartphone at home?
- Does UTU support Samsung Pay and Apple Pay?
- How does it work?
- Do I need to tell the cashier at a brand store that I'm a UTU member?
- It says I have to make a purchase to get UTU Bonus Points. Why?
- Can I use any registered credit or debit card to make purchases but have a separate default cash back card?
- What are UTU Points?
- Can I convert my UTU Points into any other existing loyalty points programs?
- Where can I view my transaction history?
- Can I use UTU Points for online shopping?