Yes, we follow PCI standard as UTU is PCI-DSS certified and PDPA (personal data protection act) compliant. UTU does not share consumer data on an individual level. UTU only shares aggregated data with our Brand Partners which are necessary for analytics and actionable insights.
Articles in this section
- How does UTU work for brand partners?
- How do I signup?
- What does UTU loyalty & rewards program operate on?
- Do you charge a fee for joining UTU?
- What are the benefits?
- How does UTU help increase loyalty?
- Who are your existing merchant partners?
- What are the different partnerships UTU offer?
- What happens if I have an existing loyalty program running?
- Will my customer's data be secured?