UTU cares about where you come from, so you earn UTU Thai Points in Baht when you select Thailand as your Country of Residence in the Profile upon registration. UTU Thai Points are the points you will earn and redeem as UTUCashBack within Thailand, after adding your cards and completed selecting one of your cards as your preferred cash back card.
Articles in this section
- What are UTU Thai Points?
- What are UTU Traveler Points?
- How do I earn UTU Points?
- How many UTU Points can I earn or is there a limit?
- How do I redeem my UTU Points?
- When I’m out shopping, where can I earn and redeem UTU Thai Points?
- Can I earn and redeem UTU Points anywhere in the world?
- Can I redeem any amount of UTU Points?
- Do I have to redeem my UTU Points once I have earned 1000?
- Can I choose not to redeem my UTU Points? What happens to them?