UTU does the currency conversion for you, so you earn UTU Traveler Points in USD when you select any other countries other than Thailand as your Country of Residence. So, after adding your cards, all the UTU Thai Points you have earned are auto-converted to UTU Traveler Points. You can also redeem your UTU Traveler Points as UTUCashBack within Thailand. (Please see UTU Cashback for more details)
Articles in this section
- What are UTU Thai Points?
- What are UTU Traveler Points?
- How do I earn UTU Points?
- How many UTU Points can I earn or is there a limit?
- How do I redeem my UTU Points?
- When I’m out shopping, where can I earn and redeem UTU Thai Points?
- Can I earn and redeem UTU Points anywhere in the world?
- Can I redeem any amount of UTU Points?
- Do I have to redeem my UTU Points once I have earned 1000?
- Can I choose not to redeem my UTU Points? What happens to them?