UTU is always connected to your registered credit or debit card. So even if you forget your smartphone, we’ve got you covered. With each card swiped or tapped at a UTU brand store, you will still earn UTU Points. You control your Points through UTU and we do the rest!
Articles in this section
- What if I leave my smartphone at home?
- Does UTU support Samsung Pay and Apple Pay?
- How does it work?
- Do I need to tell the cashier at a brand store that I'm a UTU member?
- It says I have to make a purchase to get UTU Bonus Points. Why?
- Can I use any registered credit or debit card to make purchases but have a separate default cash back card?
- What are UTU Points?
- Can I convert my UTU Points into any other existing loyalty points programs?
- Where can I view my transaction history?
- Can I use UTU Points for online shopping?